Three Wooden Sculptures

I created 3 small wooden sculptures each represent a certain element.















 My first sculpture represents space. I created this so here shaped form with several gaps of space that run from front to back. 











My second sculpture represents texture. I created this by cutting different textures into the wood and then attaching them to each other. I then completed it by adding hot glue textures through the open areas. 















My last sculpture represents repetition. I created this piece by cutting and sanding several small rectangular shapes of balsa wood. I then carved out a space on each piece so that they would attach together without having to use other materials like glue or straight pens. I used these pieces, repeating their shape, to thus create repetition. 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BA Week 8