BA week 7

This week in the studio was extremely successful. Im getting really excited about my new loom, i think because its so big. I spent a lot of hours re-building my frame and then putting every string back into a slot, and then tightening each string, turns out i probably could have started over and saved more time, but since i had already weaved on it i didn't want to lose my progress. I added a large amount more and really had a lot of fun with it this week. 



Izziyana Suhaimi is a fiber artist whose work focuses on the juxtaposition of traditional art verses todays digital art. Although my work does not focus on digital art specifically, my art does concern the juxtaposition between traditional and contemporary art. My work is taken from a skill that i could do as a young inexperienced child, to now, pushing it further into finding why i do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BA Week 8